How PBI Payroll Services can work for your business:
The integration of Payroll and Benefit services enable an Employer group to rely on one central source of reporting on items such as employee data changes, employee terminations and benefit updates.
• Reported terminations will stop pay and automatically generate COBRA letter to employees enrolled in medical, dental and vision plans.
• Change of address updates payroll and automatically updates benefits coverage record.
• W2 benefits premium reporting
• Section 125 Plan and domestic partner audits
• Health care tax credit
• Data for non-discrimination testing
• HSA Considerations
• Benefits Division will identify employers with over 50 employees based full-time employee and full-time equivalent from integrated payroll data. Benefits Division will calculate any applicable employer penalties subject to PPACA (effective January 2014).
Benefits of PBI Payroll Services:
Cost: Extensive payroll experience allows us to deliver a highly accurate product with very competitive pricing. All fees will be clearly communicated up front so there are no surprises.
Ease of Transition: We will handle the full conversion of data from existing payroll reports. We will expedite and provide a smooth transition transferring current year-to-date balances.
Health Care Reform Integration: As a Payroll and Benefits client, we will utilize census and wage data on-hand to determine solutions for employer sponsored group health plans. PBI will be able to seamlessly calculate MLR rebate distribution and possible penalties subject to the Health Care Reform Act (PPACA). We will also offer analysis such as “pay-or-play” and “on-or-off exchange plans” prior to your group health plan’s renewal.
Comprehensive Payroll Services:
Payroll Processing Services
• Individual Payroll Specialist
• Gross to Net Payroll
• Direct Deposit
• Fax, Phone, Email Submission or On-line Entry
• Check Signing
• Employee Check/Earnings Statement Printing and Insertion
• Deduction Processing
• Comprehensive Suite of Payroll Reports
• General Ledger Reporting Service
• Time-Off Accruals/Actual Balances
Payroll Tax Services
• Payroll Tax Deposits to federal and state agencies
• Payroll Tax Filings to federal and state agencies
• W2 Preparation and Issuance to employees
Enhanced Service Options:
• Worker’s Compensation Plans – “Pay-As-You-Go”
• Custom Reports
• Custom Interfaces to 401k providers, accountants and others
• New Hire Reporting to State Department of Labor agencies
Payroll Program Costs
(Tax deposits and tax filings included in Payroll Processing cost. No additional processing cost.)
Fee Per Pay Period:
• Weekly Payroll: $15.00
• Bi-Weekly Payroll: $25.00
• Semi-Monthly Payroll: $25.00
• Monthly: $50.00
Per Employee Fee:
Cost Per Check/Direct Deposit: $ 1.50
Delivery: Cost based on delivery choice (US Mail, 1 day delivery, 2 day delivery)
Workers Compensation “Pay As You Go”: $15.00
Certified Payroll: $75.00
• Annual Return Processing: $50.00
• Cost Per W2 Issued: $4.00
• Cost Per 1099 Issued: $4.00
• Year-End CD: $50.00
Payroll Services – West Hartford CT, Hartford CT, New Haven
Please read our blog by clicking here.